What is on this DVD ROM
The information on this disk cuts to the core of what a lampworker needs to know about Adobe Photoshop.
I share tips and techniques that I use everyday at Frantz Art Glass and Supply.
This is the follow up to the Better Bead Shots Photography tutorial. This DVD ROM will walk you through:
- How to use the tools, menus and tabs
- How to adjust the color and tone.
- Tips and Techniques for enhancing
- Minor to major repair
- Save time with custom automation
- Creating custom brushes
- And much MORE!
Why did I decide to go with a DVD ROM for this tutorial instead of the other media that’s available? Because it allows me to provide features like:
- Over 6 hours of video
- Short and easy to follow segments
- Clips rang from about 2 minutes to 15 minutes for easy consumption.
- Step by step tutorials
- Workshop files
- Easy to use navigation
- Works with your web browser
- 720 x 1280 Video Resolution
This DVD ROM is only $35.99
- DVD ROM
- Adobe Flash player
- Web browser